Ground Beef and Noodle Casserole
Hamburger Noodle Casserole Ingredients
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 cups raw noodles
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 small onion
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 small can corn niblets
- 12 ripe olives
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 cup water
1. Mince and fry onion in butter, add meat and brown. Drain.
2. Add soup, water, then the raw noodles; cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Add corn, chopped olives and 1/2 cup cheese; salt to taste and place in casserole.
4. Top with remaining cheese and bake for 45 minutes at 350.
5. Additional water may have to be added.
Enjoy the hamburger / ground beef noodle casserole !